Ready to Cook
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the mode of payment?
- Bank Deposit or Online Banking Transfer in our BDO Account
- GCash Payment
- Please send proof of payment to email@example.com
2. Do you have a minimum purchase requirement?
- No we don't have
3. Do you deliver in Cavite or Laguna area?
- No we don't. We only deliver anywhere within Metro Manila
4. How and when will it be delivered?
- Your order/s will be delivered after payment confirmation (We will send you an email once payment is confirmed)Delivery is through either Angkas, Lalamove or Grab Deliver
5. Can I track my order?
- Yes you can. We will notify you through email or text your delivery schedule and upon booking Angkas/Grab/Lalamove, we will send you the Driver details and tracking link. Our Delivery Partner will contact you when he is already at your place
6. Are your Ready-to-Cook Frozen Party Packs for reheating or do we still have to cook it?
- Some of our items are good for reheating only while most of the items need to be cooked (Saute or Fry)
7. Do you do Bulk Orders?
- Yes we do, for orders exceeding 100 items, please contact contact Mr. Francis Pring at 09175903717
8. Can I be a reseller of your Ready-to-Cook Frozen Party Packs?
- Yes you can, for re seller details please contact Mr. Francis Pring at 09175903717
9. What are the return/exchange policies?
- There will be a no return and no exchange once the product has been received. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. I want to change my order. Is it possible?
- If payment has not been processed yet, you may still change your order, you can process the change of order through the agent who will contact you via your registered mobile number.
11. Is there a cut-off time for orders? How long will it take for them to deliver?
- Processing of orders will be from 9-6pm daily, upon confirmation of payment, the store will prepare your order and we will book your rider already. Delivery time will vary depending on distance and traffic.